Frequently Asked Questions
- Cash only at this moment. No credit/debit cards of any kind will be accepted.
- Open every weekend and certain holidays throughout the paddling season.
- We put in the water starting at 9 AM and we stop putting in the water at 3 PM. Every hour on the hour is a "put in" time slot during this period.
- Must be off the river by 6:30 PM or late penalties will be charged.
- All parking and paperwork is handled in the Harpersfield Covered Bridge Park.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum people allowed in a canoe is four but is dependent upon size and weight of the persons.
- No tandem kayaks, all kayaks are for a single persons.
- Reservations are not necessary but walk-ins will be served second to prior reservations.